The first month of the year always brings a sense of renewal. January has been a time of readjustment, setting new goals, and taking a breather amidst the hustle and bustle of Lima. For me, this time has been marked by service in my church. something that has filled my days with incredible and meaningful moments.
Additionally, at AETE, we kicked off the summer courses, where I had the opportunity to support the logistics team. Even though I carried out some tasks from home, I still felt like a part of this beautiful training process. And this week, with great excitement, I will reunite with my YAV companions, with whom we will continue developing activities in churches and other impactful spaces.
On the other hand, my psychological support, thanks to the YAV program, has been a journey of self-discovery. Little by little, I am gaining a deeper understanding of myself and the areas I need to work on to become the best version of myself.
Meanwhile, Peru continues to be a stage of change and uncertainty. January was not only a month of personal readjustment but also a time of adjustments in the national landscape. The political situation remains in constant motion, with tensions reflecting the feelings of a society seeking stability. Economic challenges are also evident, and many families are starting the year with the hope of better times ahead.
Amidst it all, I look forward to 2025 with excitement. I know new challenges will come, but so will new opportunities to grow, serve, and learn. May this year find us with determination and faith, ready to face whatever comes our way.
✨ Let’s go for more! ✨

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario