This month of March has been quiet... but deeply rewarding. Every Saturday, I continue to have the privilege of sharing the Word of God with the children of Villa María del Triunfo. With their joy and simplicity, they teach me more than they could ever imagine. This time, I was able to give them a more general class, and that experience helped me continue growing, both in knowledge and in service.
Additionally,
something very valuable I’d like to share is that I’ve noticed a positive
change in the way I communicate with the people around me. This has been
possible thanks to the psychological sessions I’ve been attending through the
YAV program. Personally, they’ve been incredibly helpful, and I’m grateful to
see how, little by little, some inner areas are being restored.
On another
note, I’m truly thankful to be part of the technical assistance team for the
Greek I course taught by AETE. Although I can’t fully focus during the live
classes due to my support duties, I review the recordings during the week, and
that allows me to keep learning and growing.
In summary,
March has been a calm month, but full of blessings. A month to give thanks, to
serve, and to keep moving forward, one step at a time.

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario